Jerky Jerky

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I had hypnagogic jerks last night. I did a search and found it at Wikipedia. It seemed like my body wanted to rest and my mind refused to give in! Nothing new!

I tried to wake up earlier to do a short run today. I ended up sleeping another 45mins more. Eventually, I dragged myself out of the house at 8.30am. By 3.6km, it was pouring!! I was this close to being drenched from head to toe. No shelter nearby and there were not lightning spotted, I seeked shelter under a tree. A boy, whom I ran pass while he strolled, walked up to me and said "Hi!". Apparently held by the passing shower. I chatted with him and it was not too long, I discovered that he is an intellectually disabled kid. He mentioned that he is studying at MINDS and was able to hold the conversation well. From his accent, I can tell that he is from Thailand. We talked about almost anything while waiting for the rain to stop. Once the rain actuallly stopped, we walked towards the main road. I waved goodbye to him as he left, while I took a bus to meet Tiwazz and Chyarose at Holland Village for breakfast.


No, that is not breakfast. That is my dinner at ColBar.

Posted by Muggs at 3:20 PM  

4 comments:

Tag. You're it. ;p

Anonymous said...
11:21 PM, August 09, 2006  

wahhh... bo jio!!!

~flip

Anonymous said...
11:06 AM, August 10, 2006  

Hmm... flippy, no wonder Poly50 you ran so fast.. must be BP (Beer Power)

Muggs said...
2:51 PM, August 10, 2006  

can i come? (but i'll skip the beer...)

Renohtaram said...
12:08 AM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment