24 interesting facts/things/habits about me

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Got tagged by EndlessTrail ....

  1. I wear my watch on which hand? Look again. Don't stare. I'll be watch-ing you.

  2. I still use handkerchiefs. Environmental friendly to trees. No tissues, except to blowing nose, wiping behind, oops .. sorry. My bad. Shouldn't even go there.

  3. I have one side of my ears, different from the other. Don't try to touch the different side. You're not playing "Photo Hunt" picture matching game on a touch screen arcade machine.

  4. If I can fry an egg without scalding my hands.. yeah... I can cook. Okay ... BlingBling stares and *bitchslaps*.

  5. I have hypnagogic jerks most of the time. I am this far *5cm away* from being a bubble tea shaker doll. They'll probably go away when I am a professional bummer.

  6. I have a waistline that Philip is dying to have. I still want my Hot-Buttocks.

  7. I enjoy Chinese Tea, the tea appreciation way. I have a long track records of losing appetite over smashed teapots. My friends say chinese tea is just nothing but Teh-Kosong.

  8. I need my daily dose of music to put me in a hypnotic trance before I hibernate for the day. I love my Whale calls CD. GGooooooooo Ttttooooooooo Ssslleeeeeeeppp.

  9. I have many people telling me I look younger than what I am. Compliments are good. Rumored that I have 2 kids is totally funny. But, it is good to hear something different once in a while.

  10. I was a vegetarian for 3 months (nothing great but with a reason) once. I can live happily ever after with just sweet potatoes and sweet corns. Sushi and sashimi just kept me coming back.

  11. I don't smile too much if I don't know you. That doesn't mean I'm unhappy or mad. If I had a helluva day, I will tell you, "I need some space. Talk again.". Flaming anyone in my path (just because of a bad day), ain't my style.

  12. I have my own near death experience. I am just 3 steps away when a green viper fell with a "thud" from a tree. I can tell you where. But, I'll have to kill you.

  13. I prefer to own gears, gadgets and stuff. I do not prefer to beg, borrow or steal them from friends.

  14. I want to be alive, thinking and kicking. Games keep me going on and on and on...

  15. I have been taking photographs with my Nikon FM2 since 1990? Only turned digital some years back and now I'm hooked onto Food Photography. Many say I'm a weirdo, arranging food on dinner tables.

  16. I love reading all kinds of books. Although, lately, I think all my time goes to PDFs, I love knowledge. No need to guess my fav hangout place.

  17. I will sit quietly in one corner of the room if I am totally drunk. Make a scene by doing a Lambada on the bar top even when I am dead drunk? Never!

  18. I'll do most things for good friends. You can forget about asking me to do your laundry, vacuum your car, walk your dog, etc.

  19. I am never a fashion statement. I am always comfortable in tees and jeans. When I need to be in the correct attire, I would.

  20. I still believe in letters that are "Sealed with kiss". No, I don't lick my stamps nor seal the envelope with saliva.

  21. I had 2 encounters with the 3rd kind before. I'll go into a state of jitteriness if you ask too much. So, don't.

  22. I am a late bloomer when it comes to love. If love counts at the age of 6? Yes, I held a girl's hand (a pretty cute one too!) on stage performing a dance in my shirt with oversized red bow tie and black pants. No, you will NEVER get to see that photo.

  23. I have inflated 4 life vests. My friends shout, "Ooooo". I go, "What?!"

  24. I am a pretty good procrastinator. Can't you tell how long I need to do this 24 items before posting?

Posted by Muggs at 1:23 AM  

1 comments:

Whales calls!!! cool! i want!

*bitchslaps* haha...

Anonymous said...
9:46 PM, August 12, 2006  

Post a Comment