Double Last Pocket

Friday, August 18, 2006

It was a surprising morning to see a lot of familiar faces at a site today. Happy!! Not prearranged. But, everyone is on a different project. On the other hand, I do not have the slightest idea, why is my presence required for today's meeting/testing. It totally wasted my day, where I could have done more testing for my own cases. *Slaps forehead*

I collected my AHM race pack and saw Uncle Chan (Ultramarathon & Mongolia 100km) and Leica on my way out. Coincidence!

Taking dim sum from Fortunate Restaurant (at Food Republic), I was utterly disappointed with the quality. I have high expectation of dim sums. The moment we left Wisma, my tummy was feeling kinda weird. It felt like a cement mixer! I do not think that the food was well cooked ......

I had quite a bad time with my tummy in constant discomfort. However, I gave my opponent a run for his money in American Pool today. I am totally high and ecstatic, when I had several good double shots. *Taps pool table* Despite all these.... I need to work on my breaks. Half way through our session, the Daniel Bedingfield song was on air. No let down, I have to focus! The whole session came to an all time high during the last two sets, where both opponents had to level up to top form!!

KJ wants a dinner followed by American Pool next Friday night. I'll make sure he sees stars.... Let's get PTK and CZB along!

Posted by Muggs at 11:54 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment