My Run To "BG Run" Run

Sunday, August 13, 2006

SMS from Chyarose to tell me that she could not make it for the run at NIE tracks. I hope she is feeling better. Ready to go at 8.15, I headed down to BG and saw quite a handful runners along the way. It was a short 8.5km and I did several more rounds in the stadium. It wasn't that long before I saw Alvo and Cfred gathering near the bus stop. They finished their 20km! I walked over and the rest of them started arriving. Friendly TeeLee took out the drinks to distribute. All of us sat for a while, chatted and sipped our drinks before washing up. Next up, we had breakfast together before heading back home.

Second part of the day was a dinner. Huge turn-out. Too bad the restaurant was not giving its best service attitude to customers, even down to basic stuff like cutlery. But, we do enjoy each others' company. Definitely!!

Posted by Muggs at 1:04 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment