Gaming Saturday

Saturday, August 19, 2006

My gaming day isn't exactly like a hard core 9am-9pm, non stop gaming session. I did some testing in the office before packing up and heading over to Sotong's place. I had to give Cfred's birthday lunch a miss, since we planned the gaming session earlier. Since I had most of the LAN gaming and a board game with me, I was there early. Right after lunch, we had a short warm up game of Rumis before the rest came. Some played Ticket To Ride: Europe at another table, while I tried my first time at Settlers Of Catan. Very interesting game!! I gave a surprise win to my opponents at the second game. It was a close fight between Sotong and me. He should win the second game! We ordered some pizza for dinner and changed to another game where everyone could join in the fun. Scene It. I guess this is very much a Hollywood trivia / quiz game?! Who know Jamie Lee Curtis's parents name!!!??? I've never seen Goldie Hawn in her hot black/white photo shot before!!!?? Who would know?! So, the expansion set for this would be Bollywood or HK Films edition?! Everyone felt relieved when the game ended and we played Pictionary Mania! next. We had a fantastic time, drawing, laughing at other people's drawings and giggling at each other team's efforts in guessing. Time really flies while you're having fun. We left Sotong's place around 10pm. We still have New Balance Real Run tomorrow!

Posted by Muggs at 10:49 PM  

2 comments:

argh! such inviting photos...must not miss the next session...

Renohtaram said...
10:15 PM, August 21, 2006  

you should join us!

Muggs said...
12:08 AM, August 23, 2006  

Post a Comment