Route Of Movement

Saturday, August 05, 2006

All thoughts appearing in the following paragraph are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

When a woman makes the first move, she should be given credit. Seriously, I don't think it is easy for a lady to express her feelings. Dropping subtle hints surely help. Men being men.. .. they are not necessary the smartest creature around. Maybe I'm stereotyping.

Today!!! Met Roonz, Chyarose and Tiwazz for Sentosa swim. Yes, don't scream. What's wrong with CLEO? I have not seen Chyarose for quite some time. She is still her bubbly self, as always(of course!!). Tiwazz did the laps while I allowed him to draft? *LOL* Chyarose covered some distance before they went for a short run. No, I did not bring my running shoes along. Chyarose had to leave early. The three of us went over to Marina Square for our lunch, meeting SV and Renohtaram as well. We had a really strange discussion ranging from jellyfishes to drinking chilled pee to coral fluids to durians to gurgling Listerine. Weird. Sure. A little ice cream after lunch definitely does not hurt at all. Same goes to the desserts that we had following that. I bumped into Eunice at MPH after leaving them.

I did not shoot the fireworks display with EndlessTrail, Albin and BlingBling.

Posted by Muggs at 11:00 PM