Lunches Should Be This Way ....

Friday, September 01, 2006

.... with great friends! I joined Mrs. Fong and Beng for lunch at Hans today. It was a stroke of luck. I SMS-ed Beng to ask him out for lunch since I was around his area. "Before and After Dating Days" topics had us chatting all the way till we walked Mrs. Fong back to her office. I hope she'll recovering well from her flu.

After getting some money changed, I met Sxuanjing who was really casual (on half day). I met an ex colleague, Sandra as well. Further down the road, I bumped into yet another ex colleague, Elayne. She exclaimed, "Wah, you still remember my name?!!". Apparently, she has forgotten mine. *pffftt*

Back from a 10km, where my 1.6km was the timing that I wanted to maintain. That is the goal for now. I'm happy. Gonna get changed, packed and head for Trailblazers!! Ciao! Field report when I get back. FR .. FR ... FR

Posted by Muggs at 7:35 PM  

3 comments:

all the best for trailblazers!

Renohtaram said...
11:36 AM, September 02, 2006  

Sandra!!! gosh....

Anonymous said...
12:33 PM, September 02, 2006  

thanks thanks, Reno!

Muggs said...
7:09 PM, September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment