Welcome, Elle!!!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Out of office again for this week. A surprise that somehow my conversation with customer lead to talking about my status being single. (-_-)" But, we do agree and nodded in unison about certain views. Somehow the conversation took a certain turn and we talked about running.

By then, I received Kitty's SMS. She gave birth to baby Elle!!! Yay .. .. all of us have been waiting for this day!! Right after work, Beng and I went to visit her at the ward. Knowledge transfer to Beng on some stuff to prepare him for his upcoming Daddy-To-Be event. After him, SpaceCadet is next. Cool!! All lined up! Congrats, Kitty and KittyTrainer!!! Ooops... had to drop CBD run.

On my way back home, I was feeling around (my shoulders, mind you) for signs of muscle aches. Apparently, they were not as bad as last week's. Improvements? Nah... I think the body learns.

Why am I always hungry when I run? Kept thinking about food and fruits ...

Posted by Muggs at 11:42 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment