Swim, Run, BIB, Poke!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

The afternoon swim started with some light lunch. A few folks went. Roonz, IMD, Tiwazz, Kay, SV, SuperBoy, Chyarose and myself went to Sentosa for some sun, sand and sea. It doesn't have to be swimming. If you want to build sand castles or even tan yourself while reading a book, c'mon down! Roonz did some pretty good distance. Megahunk IMD covered her safety throughout. I was with SV, while the rest stayed together. Some of us had a short run after getting out of the water. Yay!! My knee guard is a good buy afterall! Roonz went off earlier. Yes, I still owe you an ice cream.

We headed over to Liang Court for your New Balance Real Run race pack collection. Sotong was doing his drifting while driving up the car park ramp. Waaaaaaa! Most of us screamed like sissies as we all swinged to the right. Renohtaram was already back home when we reached Liang Court. After the collection, we shopped a little for PowerGel since they are selling $2.50 per pack. We saw HyperActive too.

A couple of us had dinner while the rest headed home. Heck it!! Whacked some Ba Kut Teh!! Hungry as hippos!!

American pool. Now, that place was rather crowded today. We had a cup of tea before starting. We were in a queue anyway. I almost white washed my opponent. I want an opponent to hold a cue, chalk it and snook me if you can. Strategize! No mercy. Its all part of the game and that is where all the fun lies.

Posted by Muggs at 11:24 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment