Volunteering In A Meaningful Way

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Tired from a series of events today. I got it working for the testing of remote. Genius .... after punching through. Time is a little tight. I went back home to change for my run. Slow and easy ... not to mention difficult too! Continued with tennis at Yio Chu Kang and I vaguely recalled that I did not have anything into my stomach. Only a cup of coffee in the morning and a mini Mars bar in the afternoon. IMD and TeeLee did well for their Bintan Marathon, together with TLR too. Some of us met for dinner and for whatever reasons, I did not happen to have the best appetite to eat a proper meal. Really tired, I left with IMD and SV by MRT, meeting AngelicaWonders at one of the stops by coincidence.

Back at home, I was watching the T.V. programme on volunteer work with audistic kids. I was totally caught by surprise that my Primary School friend, ShiHao, was speaking about what they did for them.

Being a really introvert in the past, I'm glad that he is taking up roles in volunteering to make his life more meaningful. I will be attending his wedding in September too. I am indeed happy for this friend.

Posted by Muggs at 11:08 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment