Are You Ready To Order, Sir?

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Today, the usual clearing some hiccups by others. Pointless to curse and swear anymore. Just act on it. Happy that I was able to calm the situation, despite that everything was a total mess. Offline, I highlighted that the problem has always been there for the longest time. What should be done instead and who to do what. Nonchalant faces were all that I saw. Focus and just do what is within my control.

Running a little late for the SP run today, I gave my legs a good workout. By the time I reached the tracks, ZQ, IMD, Tiwazz and MightyJoe were ready to leave. Sorry guys!! I made them wait another 10 over mins, while I did a fast 2.4km. We went for dinner where ZQ bought us Ching Tng for treats celebrating his freedom. Thanks ZQ.

Back at home, Karloong bought me some "famous" nasi lemak from Boon Lay, after her shopping with Bala and YMother. While chatting in the kitchen when Karloong flipped through a magazine, Bala says he wants chocolate flavoured ice cream and Karloong ordered Tiramisu.... Now... who's going make all these? The last time, Karloong wanted Chawanmushi.

If this works for you....
Well... it does, for me.
Tip: If you can, stretch your legs, eg. Quadriceps Stretch, during mid day. I spent 10mins each day during lunch for 3 days to stretch my legs. I felt slightly better.

Posted by Muggs at 11:34 PM  

2 comments:

i do that too!! my colleagues think i am a nutso. hee hee...

(but i do them when i am at my desk staring at my work and having brain fog...or waiting for printouts at the printer)

weishan said...
8:58 AM, August 03, 2006  

hmm.. .I'm not the only weirdo around? Ooops... I don't mean you are a weirdo. :p

Muggs said...
9:47 PM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment