Visit The Runners Day

Thursday, March 16, 2006

With plans of reaching the summit that went "ka-put", I thought it would be a great idea to rest my body and mind too. I held onto today's leave and canceled the rest. I said, "It is a wonderful day to do yumcha." Ooopps... I forgot to inform Karloong about it since dim sum is her favourite too. She was still lazing in bed when I called her.

Tiwazz and Philip wanted to come along and we met around 0900hrs, sinking our teeth into the first dim sum. Astrogirl who sneaked out, reached within minutes and timely too to catch our first order. We can't wait, give us food! We want sinful dim sums!!! After half and hour of clearing the food, Astrogirl stopped her chop sticks action and returned to work. *Beep Beep* We received an SMS protest from Brokenrunner. Leaving the place around 1130hrs and headed over to FujiXerox where Philip sent his digicam to get it fixed. That is when we called Sxuanjing since she was working around there. Sxuanjing exclaimed, "You call me to this floor, just to see me?! Why aren't you guys working today?! This is too much." We shrugged. Timing was a little tight for her, she need to catch a quick lunch and report back to work. We left her and headed to Tea Spa where Le_Charlotte was waiting for us. Each of us had a cheese cake and infused tea. It was really refreshing. We saw the younger side of Le_Charlotte and Philip when they hawked around the toy dispenser machine. Erm.. they are not that old anyway. We bade Le_Charlotte sayonara and we (actually it was me) checked out the price of Canon 350D. I'll keep that in mind.



Philip went home by then, when we decided to give Kay a call, for coffee, since he works around the area. Man, I've not seen him for quite a while. A short coffee break was good. Too bad, Run.run.runaway is really near and she was busy today to have coffee.

We went back home, where I sent some Emails on work, read a few more arrows (with a tablespoon of salt) before changing for a swim. I was the earliest and I did 1.5km, where the rest of the 1km was a strokes and breathing re-learning session for me. Kops21 was doing his ninja swim too. A little late for him. Nevertheless, he made it. I met Zooyew at the swimming pool too. Been a while since I last saw him.

What a packed day!! So many people that we "visited" today.... Time passes fast when you are having fun! Seeing so many runners in a day was indeed fantastic.

Now, I could not get to sleep last night. I guess the enemy probe that was sent has done its job. No music could coax me to sleep.

Renohtaram just messaged me. I hope he's settling most of this work stuff too. Have an early rest, Reno.

Pressure is building up for at least another paper to be clear by this month. *Shakes head*

Posted by Muggs at 11:55 PM  

2 comments:

sigh, i missed this?????!? darn...

Renohtaram said...
3:30 PM, March 18, 2006  

next time. Let me recce around for new spots.

Muggs said...
1:11 AM, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment