Murphy's Law

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Expect the unexpected.

No idea what has gone wrong with my leg. I do stretch before and after runs. I have not been doing crazy trainings lately. Now, its giving me problems. I can hardly climb up or down the stairs.. .. can still limp with my notebook bag. Hence, I'm going to drop tomorrow's trip to Mount Kinabalu. Depressing, it is. But, it is a decision I need to make. I wouldn't want to slow down my group. Zoossh and guys are great. They mentioned good traveling pals would wait for each other, still asking me to go along. I agree on that, totally. Good traveling partners are hard to find. To me, my assessment is that we're going to climb.. not really walking at the same altitude. I don't want to be on an evac plan.

News is fast. Mentioning it on MSN to Lina and by evening, I got contacted. *Speechless*

Maybe its a sigh from above that I should be working on my assignments. Yes, no typo error.. "sigh". Speaking of it, here comes another assignment via MSN IM. We just love technology, don't we?

Posted by Muggs at 11:39 PM  

2 comments:

so sorry to hear about your legs...do recover soon! take care, there is always your tibet trip to look forward to :)

Anonymous said...
4:16 PM, March 16, 2006  

thanks cosmic!

Muggs said...
5:24 PM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment