At Work Prep Part II

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Stealing a breather at work, while waiting for loading.

Most of the guys doing their marathon in KL have done well, achieving sub-4hr timing. *Cheer*
60-70% of my list of the day is completed.

Owwww... gastric attack is back.

At least, things seem to have improvement after lunch. Trying to find sanity in the midst of notebooks, servers, desktops and testing notes.

I managed to squeeze in a swim after my shop around for a T.V. set.

Posted by Muggs at 3:36 PM  

4 comments:

seems like u had a very busy weekend. hope you can find some time to rest and recover soon!

Renohtaram said...
10:53 PM, March 06, 2006  

i think it will be for a few months.

Muggs said...
11:08 PM, March 06, 2006  

we're in the same boat...can we jump ship? :)

Renohtaram said...
1:32 PM, March 11, 2006  

I wish. I will.

Muggs said...
11:04 PM, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment