Telephone Booth, Please?

Saturday, March 04, 2006

*Heavy huff*
Swimming, no. Cycling, no. Running, no. Weekends are suppose to be for me to do all these. I see this list of Quick-To-Dos floating in front of me by higher authorities.

  1. 6 x I.T. certs in pipeline (A targeted paper needed by end March)

  2. 3 x internal training - different subject (next week and more to come), inclusive of set up

  3. 2 x external training (more already in pipeline), inclusive of set up and blasting

  4. Assignment next week
Doesn't seem like a Christmas Wish list at all.

Sometimes, I wonder if I wear my red brief over my thighs hugging pair of blue slack. Or am I just some sitting duck at a 5 metre range?

"Firers, 5 rounds of shotgun shells, load and ready!"
"Watch your front!"

Quite a number of guys are going over to KL for the marathon. Have a safe race and bring back some shiny finishers. Best of luck!

Time to settle the T.V. once and for all.. need to check the dimensions at store tomorrow after work.

Posted by Muggs at 12:23 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment