Ice Lemon Tea

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Almost done. Left with last step. Tasting.

Mmmmmm.....

Bala says its not sweet enough. *Hard to please* I think otherwise. But, I feel that I could use a little stronger taste in tea department.

I got the home made Ice Lemon Tea from Cooking For Engineers and I made it in the morning. I had a good game of badminton during noon too, before heading back to the office.

On my way back home (still in the train), I got a phone call on referral. LMAO.

Posted by Muggs at 11:40 PM  

4 comments:

good that u had some time to play badminton :)

and the lemon tea looks good too, next time i must try also ;D

Renohtaram said...
11:16 PM, March 11, 2006  

if.. my cheesecake book is back... maybe we can have some oreo cheesecake?

Muggs said...
11:35 PM, March 11, 2006  

yes, that sounds good :)

Renohtaram said...
6:49 PM, March 12, 2006  

sounds and taste.. different departments. Ha.. Let me retrieve my book first.

Muggs said...
7:34 PM, March 12, 2006  

Post a Comment