Self-stressed D-Day

Friday, March 24, 2006

A late night and really afraid that I could not wake up in time, I set 2 alarms. But, for whatever reasons, it took me a while before I slept.

Reaching the training area slightly earlier, I thought of doing an email. But, I was caught by a surprise when an good attendee who came early. Most of them were half and hour late. Not a good practice, but it seems like a common culture here.

Browsing through the materials, I feel that they did not receive the quality as much as I would like to deliver. For that, I have to do something about it not only for myself but also for others.

Timing could not have been better that 20 minutes after attendees have left, there was a power trip. The whole floor was out except for emergency exits that lit the surrounding. I felt better after chatting with the folks in the office there.

ZhuiTeLun wanted to play at the posh place again. Agree. The place is nicely done with good equipment and music. Not for those who wants to do practise shots there. There are cheaper places to groom your own skills.
ZhuiTeLun and JapBoy have always been asking me out for games. But, due to recent hectic schedules, I have been turning them down. Especially with ZhuiTeLun recent Lazik op, he has been eager to pit his skills against mine since I am a lousy player that he can topple. I was really tired and wanted to go home. I thought I might as well go meet them since it has been some time too. ZhuiTeLun took beer and I think that caused his balls to go pinball. He even took another colour ball as the cue ball. Lazik don't do colour correction? It was a good session, several good shots and attempts and games played. My nose getting snuffled with the air condition breeze and I smiled to myself.
Wanting to get home soon really too, I ended the game early and did not have any night snack or dessert with them. Bala wanted me to get something for him at the interchange. I was out cold on my way back home in the train. I guess I was too tired. I spoke non-stop for a day while understanding and amazed by those who could. Trainers? Not easy.

I will remember this day.

Posted by Muggs at 11:58 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment