Eat, Chat & Be Merry

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I changed my mind about the "lim peh's VO2Max" test today. I should be able to do that on my own if I get the method from Philip a.k.a. Lim Peh. Let me sort out my work, which is a priority on list.

Nope, my ex-boss did not call. He must have been busy and I continued with my work. A more realistic test is only available tomorrow. Now, onto the slides. At around 5pm, I decided to head for a game of bowling at Marina Square before meeting Kitty, KittyTrainer and Lambie. Beng couldn't make it. If he could, it would be complete. Anyway, on the bowling, I didn't get to bowl too. Timing when I reached the place wasn't exactly perfect. I did not want to rush in 2 games. I do not fancy sweeping gutters. I walked around and picked up my new slippers. I felt a little better with retail therapy. I got the cheesecake book back from Kitty. Now, only if I can find time... Oreo cheesecake sounds nice.

No pictures of Kitty because pretty mummy don't want pictures to be taken. No pictures of KittyTrainer because he said he put on 6kg after Kitty became mummy. No pictures of Lambie because she might be migrating and change of identity soon and she need to stay anonymous.

Pictures of food then. Kushinbo. $31 .. Hmmm... can't complain too much. It would have been a little more worth the money if I can go for the crabs and prawns. I could only envy.

Posted by Muggs at 11:05 PM  

6 comments:

heh heh, would be no joke if you ate ur slippers :)

Renohtaram said...
12:27 AM, March 20, 2006  

it looks yummy like gummy bears?

Muggs said...
12:55 AM, March 20, 2006  

hey there! haven't seen u since.. gaming at Astro's place?? u also buried in work like Renoh ah. when u gonna make grand appearance?

Janice_O said...
4:24 PM, March 20, 2006  

no grand appearance. should be able to see me at the bowling mini league.

Muggs said...
6:06 PM, March 20, 2006  

bowling... hmm.. hmm..

Janice_O said...
8:47 AM, March 21, 2006  

u can still make a grand appearance! :)

Renohtaram said...
9:07 PM, March 25, 2006  

Post a Comment