Spin City

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Feeling totally crappy. Settled some discussion on official matters with Beng and rushed back to office for some demo. By then, I was totally zapped of my energy. Assigned to attend some job, which.. anyone could have completed that task. I have a long list in my hands now. Maybe I should change my MSN MOTD to "In search of love", like 6P KJ.

I need some Supermarket therapy. Like RIGHT NOW.

I got a party pack of Mars, a tub of Yoghurt and a bottle of red. Been some time since I have gotten a bottle of red wine for YMother. We get to share the bottle anyway. Save it for tomorrow.

Yoghurt did its job in lifting my spirits. Mmmm.

Posted by Muggs at 11:45 PM  

2 comments:

haha, what 6P! ;)

Renohtaram said...
12:23 PM, March 03, 2006  

*points to KJ abs* That 6P!

Muggs said...
12:44 PM, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment