Hunger Strike Day

Friday, March 17, 2006

Charrgeee! Reach office, set up, test, set up, test.

"Stop. Can you do this instead?" *dumbfold* Lost in the world of trying to find priorities.

*Focus*

I met ArcadeDT for a tag team objective attack. If Beng was in town, it would have been a triple tag team. After the objective attack meeting, a colleague and I went for my lunch at 4.30pm (if that was still considered lunch). Consolation to hear that someone knows what is happening. But still...

After my "lunch" I SMS-ed Shihao, my long time Primary School pal. His reply, "Who are you?". I was like "What?!". Okay, eventually he called me and we had a good short chat. He's tying the knot in September. This fella is taking up, dance courses like Cha-cha, Salsa, etc. Amazing. After knowing him for so long, love does change a person. Happy that another is downed by Cupid's arrow.

Thinking of yesterday's dim sum.... hungry again. I think I'll try Neptune's dim sum next time.

Posted by Muggs at 9:08 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment