SSC Mini Bowling League

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Have not been running due to work. Trying to keep my mind in the green zone. Getting fat. Even my fingers look chubby.

More stuff at work and need a breather. Astrogirl organised a bowling session at SSC. More bowlers would have came for this game. But, quite a number of them could not make it due to the date. Next time, guys!

Team Handicap: Astrogirl, Bee and Le_Charlotte
Team Really Handicap Being-Taken-Advantage: Tiwazz and Balasing

Astrogirl made a nonsense rule saying that for every stike Team Really Handicap Being-Taken-Advantage gets, we are suppose to donate 200points to them. I see mozzies!!
Don't hit me with the 15 pound bowling ball, Astrogirl !

I lost all of my ball controls and could not find my sweet spot for the day. Doing hook with house balls is a thing in the past. I have forgotten all that already. But, I am still happy that I was able to execute a Turkey.

What gutter kings and queens... all of those.. not true. The scores tells you everything. I think the ladies had more fun singing songs from SBC8 serial shows. Talking about childhood stuff like Care Bears, Snorkels, Smurfs, Mask, Centurions, etc. Old school toys.

The highlight of the day? Seeing a Mickey Mouse bowling ball. There was a Minnie Mouse ball too.

Posted by Muggs at 11:58 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment