Swim Count

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I was suppose to wake up at 0545hrs to head for a swim. My battery packs were not recharged yet. I felt like a piece of brick. Snoozing for another 20mins, neither did that help. I drifted back to sleep instead.

Swim was then postponed to evening, where I did some efficiency test. Clocking a factor of 579. I think that is for now. Let's see if there will be improvements. I'm sure there will be. Just a matter of time. I first did a stroke count of 42. Swim was then a 1.5km, finishing in 39mins. That was pure lousy work. At least I have made some discovery.

Stroke count: Average.
Kicks: Total suck at it.
Roll: Satisfactory.

In need of improvements. Time to go back to the drawing board, back to basics.

I am suppose to make some ice lemon tea now. But, I forgot what I needed to buy. Okay. Tomorrow night then. Homemade Ice lemon tea. Any takers?

Posted by Muggs at 9:46 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment