Brown

Monday, March 13, 2006

Almost killed by servers testing during my weekend, I really needed some coffee to keep me awake in this morning seminar. After taking a sip at the coffee, I noticed a uniform brown hue. I could not resist but to steal a snapshot of my cup on the table.

Reading my notes for the next paper, a fellow attendee chatted with me before the seminar started.

Finally, breaking through barriers after days of trying, I got it working at 80%. The last part of the integration, I would have to try it out tomorrow before heading back to the seminar in the late afternoon. By then, I would be just a stone throw away from the CBD run meeting spot.

*OT* Anyway, passing half an hour after my knock off time, things looked a little promising at 80%! My last step towards success would depends on tomorrow. I dropped all my stuff and ran back home to grab my gear for today's swim. Reaching the pool, Cheow12 completed 10laps already. I focused on what I would like to achieve today. Mindful of the strokes and how I can improve on it, I counted a 40strokes upon finishing. W00t! Definitely elated to hit the 40 mark. I could sense less effort in moving through the waters. Room for improvement? No doubt.

Posted by Muggs at 11:11 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment