Endless Choices

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ah ha! I forgot.. yesterday, during my D-Day, I received a news from a new born baby's father. Jimmy is dad now. Congrats.

Finally, ending a D-Day event (IMHO), I could afford a little more time. No time to lose, I need to get a T.V. set. It has been dragging for quite a long while. Too long. Bala has been putting up with the volume that goes high and low like a rollercoaster.

Before hitting the bus for Orchard, I went to return my DVDs and borrow another 3. This time, it was The Last Samurai, Flight of The Phoenix and My Best Friend's Wedding.
I dropped by Borders upon reaching, browsing some magazines and books before leaving. I went to the library and could not find what I want. I shopped around for my T.V. set and was caught in between a tube T.V. or a LCD T.V.. After all the considerations of dimensions, space and size, I opted for an LCD. Tough choice, if you ask me.

Not possible to bring the T.V. on train, I thought a cab would be the only choice. I was really hungry then, close to point of passing out, I took my dinner. Then, it was time to head home.

Tomorrow is Biathlon race day. Good luck, guys!

Posted by Muggs at 10:39 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment