Yeah! Rumis!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A quick summary of my day.

1) More arrows incoming. Come. Bring it on!
2) Done with the demo and I can get on to test other stuff.
3) Damn tired, I rushed to grab Rumis from Minds Cafe.
4) Appearing at the CBD run gathering area just in time to see the guys warming down. Chatting with a new face, nice to know some new people joining us. Tiwazz feeling the thing near the sides for ITB. Not good.
5) We went for dinner where I had a less than stella fried rice.

Overall, I am really happy with the Rumis purchase though. Game on! The guys are pretty excited over the Rumis game.



Enough procrastinating. Time to register for my SAFRA Biathlon tomorrow. See if I can join the guys at Tampines Stadium tomorrow. I did a 5km with slowing down towards the end. Must be the fried rice.

Posted by Muggs at 11:33 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment