Surprise Me, One At A Time

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Early in the morning, stepping into the office, not many staff was around. One of my colleague was surprised to see me back in the office. He passed me a souvenir. "A red packet from U.S..", he said. Hmm... looking rather mischievous, he walked away. Ta-da!!! Look what he has gotten for all of us (each one gets a piece).


colors look lousy.. .. hmm.. might take again. Need proper lights.

Well.. this reminds me of my trip to U.S. in year 1998. I was there for training and a couple of us (colleagues) went to Disney - Anaheim, CA. I bought the series of dollar notes for another colleague then. But, I forgot to get a set for myself. Now, talking about Mickey mouse (one of my fav childhood cartoon characters), Cookie bought me the Mickey mouse glove several years back. I think Beng saw my pair and got himself a set when he was having his honeymoon in Hong Kong.

Another surprise. Compatibility.
A techie is always hungry for power,
A techie is always poor.


Why?

The $60 bang-for-buck PC that I got, came with 256Mb RAM. I wanted it to be a least a good 1Gb worth of RAM (after I upgrade). Then, I talked myself out of it ... "Just add a 512Mb will do", which I did. I figured 768Mb should still be happy (for me). But, after a few times of booting, I found out that, the hardware of the desktop machine could only take 512Mb. Too bad. I bought a combo drive too. $217 gone.

2 MSN conversation sessions have left me lost at words, trembling hands on keyboard. Skip, skip, skip. Looks like I am not ready for TribalCouncil. I am not ready for promotion, out of the bubble ..... yet.

Back from MIG last night, the guys, we discussed about the show Jarhead .... I'm wondering if I should watch that show. Yay! I wanna watch Munich! But, GV website seems weird... DB problem?

I think I'm lost ... in many ways. Some which I shall not mention.. but, I was speaking to a colleague and I was still thinking that tomorrow is going to be Thursday. *slaps head*

*taps my feet* SpaceCadet has the cheek to ask me, "Who are you?", when I SMS-ed her this afternoon, asking her how is married life. She lost her phone. I will serve her a 142mph ball when I see her. *Whack* Grrrr.....

Posted by Muggs at 9:27 PM  

2 comments:

ME WANT MICKEY'S HANDS!!!!

Anonymous said...
4:00 AM, February 24, 2006  

the disney dollar looks wicked! i've got Disney stamps and stickers!

Ling

Anonymous said...
11:24 PM, February 24, 2006  

Post a Comment