Stay Out Of Fights

Wednesday, February 01, 2006



Hint. When you see 2 women at a X-box console, stay out of the way.

You never know when they will kick your sorry ass over a game or their X-box controllers hitting you in your kisser.

Taz showed a thing or two at 'Need for Speed'. Tiwazz strutted his stuff at StarCraft. Someone put on a sleeper hold on LittleFoot. Dasher was the photographer. Me? Enjoying 'Rumis'. Shocked to find that we actually stayed up till 5am. All of us agreed a time out nap till 7am before meeting Renohtaram for a swim since he was not able to join us.

At the pool, Renohtaram showed improvements over these few weeks of ninja training. Nevermind the slow improvement, one needs to have patience to see results showing. Same goes for running.

Alright! Company retreat at Sentosa on next Friday. My Asics will be following me for a 10km.

After work, I walked around Orchard area to look for some stuff. Dropping by Borders to browse some magazines and books. Craving for MOS Burger, I ordered a plain dog and sank my teeth into one. *Heavenly* Right now, the only fast food that still has what is takes... would be MOS. Sure, they do cost a little more. Satisfied, I walked to look for my oven. How to bake brownies without an oven? You can make cheesecake, non bake version. No, not with brownies. Noted down a $249 model. Hmm...

Walk walk walk .... browse browse browse... I stopped at a watch shop where a familiar looking model caught my eye. Sales lady tries to explain to me the specs of the watch and it costs $600+. Nice but... *looks away* ... better stop window shopping watches. German made - Junker. A little math calculation, I think I rather splurge on a Meistersinger Scrypto 1Z.

Just back from a 6km warmup-tempo-warmdown run. Tired but feeling good. Seems a little too fast for me or are the markings on the floor inaccurate. *ponders*

Posted by Muggs at 11:42 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment