V-Day Template

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Since V-Day is coming and I will be bathing with 20 over naked men, I might as well put on a bright red template to match V-Day.

*Pffttt* Too engross in solving technical issues that I forgot to bring my jogging stuff back from office. Lucky thing. I have spare shoes.

Humans just try to be funny. Seems like 2 person are just using brute force in task completion.

W00t!! Tested my new $60 P3 865Mhz with just 256MB RAM and 20Gb harddisk. Running fine! *thumbs up* One thing though... can't work well with my testing software. Unless I can get the linux driver for it. Till now, only am I able to find time to test it. Hm... Other stuff.. seems really okay for now. I think I'll throw in a 512MB RAM and a Combo Drive. Took me a while to get the correct driver for the LAN interface.

This Saturday, the long awaited 武林大会. Hope to see our Poly group again. But, that is in the afternoon. For morning, I have 2 choices. Since 武林大 is around ECP, I am tempted to run there. However, thinking about sweating throughout the gathering.. . I think I shall opt for Seletar Dam run.

After which, I shall swallow several PDFs, get 2 eyebags and litres of coffee taken orally tweaking my system to stay up.

Posted by Muggs at 11:00 PM