2 Weeks Dry Spell

Monday, February 27, 2006

Great day at work. Having the latest arrow to champion something.. I was able to get some testing on some products. Slight hiccup. But, I think I can only do more tests on Wednesday since, I'll be out for the whole of tomorrow. I don't think I'll be joining the run tomorrow too, due to a night job assignment. Why am I tasked? *eyes roll* Just.... one small section. Pah!

IMD, Tiwazz, Cheow12, SportVenturer and I did a swim. Just barely 200metres, my arms were asking for a canteen break. Arggg! 2 weeks away from the pool and my arms stiffened?! Boo! Anyway, I continued. I got some rain drops on my head since there were several bouts of drizzle during our swim. Rain therapy! Spotted a couple of guys doing their own T.I. in the small pool too. I did my 1km of 6strokes-4strokes-8strokes-left right breathing-fisting for 2 sets. Tiring but yet satisfying. Now, give me some sinful food. Whoa seh.. IMD ate laksa.... *speechless*

Posted by Muggs at 10:27 PM  

2 comments:

haha, next time join me for laksa!! *evil grin*

Anonymous said...
11:42 PM, February 27, 2006  

*swallow saliva* cannot. must resist *tunnel vision*

Muggs said...
11:44 PM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment