MIG Break Day 1

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Back at home, a short weekend break from ManInGreen. Sweet!

Philip was fast to SMS me for a game of snooker. Tiwazz and Renohtaram could not join us. I grabbed a plain dog from MOS Burger *Yum* before starting our game. We played for 2 hours before looking around several mobile phone shops since Philip wanted to get a new phone. No luck. Browsing through 2 bookstores, I bought a Triathlete magazine (which I hardly spend on magazines). I was totally inspired by the March edition, which I will talk about this later. We scanned through a toy shop (Philip is a Transformer collector) before chilling out at MacCafe for some milkshakes.

I left around 8pm for dinner with my family. Cheap and good food. Burp!



*Owww* I'm still coughing like there is no tomorrow.

Take a moment. Read. Sarah Reinertsen as an Ironman Finisher, Hawaii 2005. If you say, "Crazy.. This is tough". See what this babe can do! I feel totally inspired now! This cover babe shall stay on my work desk to motivate me towards my 2 years goal!


*Credits: Picture from Triathlete Mag

Posted by Muggs at 11:18 PM  

1 comments:

wow, totally inspiring... I want to get a copy too!

Anonymous said...
8:30 PM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment