Stay A Little Longer

Friday, February 03, 2006

Dreams. Last night. I never fail to remember each time after I wake up. Should not have acquired that skill decades back.

Everything was so spontaneous. As though words were not enough, we let our eyes do the talking. Even chatting alone was out-of-the-world mind blowing. It was good while it lasted. *Big sigh* My eyes open wide.

Charity Swim details have yet to be released, I think.. But, I am really looking forward to this swim. Meanwhile.. more ninja swims for me. Mythos did the 10km swim and I would say it is really impressive. It would mean a 5-6hour of gurgling salt water in your mouth.

Back from Makanthon.. too tired from all that eating. Must do LSD tomorrow since we had a LSD just now, Long Sumptuous Dinner. We called it the Makanthon since its a food eating Marathon session.



It was fun, laughter, food and photo taking session.... kind of like all combined into one. The guys' champion is the undisputed Sotong and the ladies' champion was a tough fight, with Astrogirl emerging as the winner. We were graded on Quantity, Quality and Artistic sections. To top up the sins, most of us ordered Ben & Jerry's ice cream and we pigged out. *Oink* Oh my... .. love handles are showing.

Posted by Muggs at 11:42 PM  

1 comments:

enjoy ur ICT :)

Renohtaram said...
10:44 PM, February 04, 2006  

Post a Comment