Waistline Thickens

Monday, February 06, 2006

Gone are the days of the 2_ inches waistline. No, I have not taken a measurement so far. But, I shall avoid even going near a measuring tape.

Friday night - Makanthon (buffet, indonesian food)
Saturday night - Loh Hei (ala-carte, chinese food)
Sunday night - Fast food Dinner (MacDonalds)
Monday noon - Appreciation Lunch (buffet, Sakura Japanese food) for our efforts thrown in last year's seminar event.

This time.. . really evil. I guess I ate too much today. Yeah.. I know I am underweight. But ... in my tummy for lunch today are :
1) 1 Chawamushi
2) 1 Glutinous Rice with Chicken pieces
3) 3 Dumplings
4) 1 bowl of Cream of Mushroom
5) 1 Salmon steak (thin slice)
6) 2 Beef steak (thin slice)
7) 1 plate of assortment of Tuna, Salmon and Swordfish sashimi (total: 15 slices)
8) 1 plate of assortment of sushi (total: 6 pieces)
9) 1 small bowl of cold soba
10) 3 glasses of fruit punch
11) 1 cup of cuppacinno
12) 2 scoops of Mango, 1 scoop of Chocolate, 1 scoop of Cookies and Cream ice-cream

The beef steak is missing a dash of mushroom sauce. Else, it would be oh-so-deadly.

RLEK threw me a long stare... I didn't bring my digicam along or else I would capture the spread of food. Probably brain dead from cracking my brains on the 10110111011010110 stuff.

There were a lot more goodies which I could not take ... like oysters (wasn't fresh, most of them had a bad tummy ache), drunken prawns (pirated version), tempura (mainly prawns), etc. Desserts didn't look too appetising.. nevertheless, a wide spread.

Damn... stuck in the office for testing again. I should not have given the key. *slaps forehead* Now.. I suffer. Can't swim, grouchy and putting on weight. Must be the work that is driving me nuts .. and I vent it on eating. History repeating.. people must bank efforts on me even when I'm about to go on "vacation". Let something, will ya? Let's hope my method works and it shall steamline processes.

Must weigh myself when I get home. *Sigh* Fitness test coming. Even my toes feel chubby.

Posted by Muggs at 3:37 PM  

6 comments:

Im working hard for the 26 inches, you cant lose to me leh LoL... Philip

Anonymous said...
11:06 PM, February 06, 2006  

26inches!! You're trying to win Brokie or what?

Muggs said...
9:36 AM, February 07, 2006  

hang on there!ur mountains,seas r waiting for u...waistline?will shrink in no time lah

Anonymous said...
9:49 AM, February 07, 2006  

daisiki, 1littletwit: yeah.. my weighing machine says, "same weight". :(

Muggs said...
6:36 PM, February 07, 2006  

hey mugg! u r trying to gain weight too but failed despite eating all those??!

hmmmm i gained 2kg actually. ermmm waistline is now 25. ahahah prev 23! ahahahahahahaha gosh.

Fd said...
12:11 AM, February 10, 2006  

i note there are no prawns :)

Renohtaram said...
11:59 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment