Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Urban dwellers hardly get a chance to see a stars-filled night sky. No thanks to light pollution. One of the nights out, when I was bombarded with SMSes and mozzie stings, I walked around coughing trying to get some sleep in the field. No, I could not. The rest of the pals were all like dead corpses.... already in their dreamland. I took a sip from my canteen and while lifting my head, I was greeted by stars from above. I always like stars. Following them for several hours, the stars moved according to the axis. Happy for a couple of hours, I crashed to the ground with the Zzz monster timer already counting.

A couple of us gathered around like old maids during our break, except we are old chaps, that got us into the gossiping chatty mode. Most talked about their wives and that all things come in a package, no selectable options. *whistles, looking away* All looking at me, "You know?! You always run, right?". I nodded. "All of a sudden, I feel that running is less complicated than a marriage!!", most agreed by raising their hands. "No, I can't make up my mind which top I should wear, each time that I am running.", I replied. I could hear them hissing, "TMD".

Thanks to many friends whom asked about my cough. *Touched*

Coughing like an old pickup truck... how to bake brownies?! Where's my oven anyway? Talking about food, I wanna grab my MOS Burger and a buffet meal at Kuishinbo. Chaaarrrge!

*Throws Flash bang* Booom! *Returns fire* Time to withdraw from DMZ. Getting a little too close to danger areas.

Posted by Muggs at 9:23 PM  

1 comments:

hey back to civilisation soon? quick quick recover yah....too bad u didnt make it for the wedding dinner, heard u organising an outing...when when?? hehe

Anonymous said...
11:05 PM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment