Running Injuries Talk @ HWA

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Three places to be at today. In the morning, it was a run at MR with my cousin and his colleagues. Just at the SICC golf course portion, I met Ronnie who seems to be doing his own ninja session. Ha! At the tower, they decided to walk. I switched my mindset to "walk" the rest of the 6km. A sign that I should do an easy run today to rest my legs for tomorrow Vanilla-Caramel-Chocolate triple treat run? Likely .. .. yes. Trails were really crowded today with track-n-field students doing their trainings and groups of people heading to Tree Top Walk, I suppose. After our breakfast, I went back home, changed and travelled to HWA.

Great work organising the talk and coordination by the committee. The running injuries talk at HWA by Dr. Jason Chia was great. Ahh... runners knee. My fave topic. *grumbles* Much of the information on this topic has been gone through by me before. I learned a lot today and I always believe in re-learning topics that I have covered before. Rounds of applause for the two doctors! Heading off, run.run.runaway offered to drive us to a Novena MRT. But, Renohtaram walked out to take our bus instead. Along the way, we saw a traditional bakery making bread. We bought one loaf each and started snacking away!
Renohtaram still has a little flu. Rest well!

I went to get a couple book in the evening and slept like a zombie till I reach my station.

Just happen to see my poser photo with SV at the Trailblazers last weekend. Tired but still have to pose during the run, right? Damn comical!

Posted by Muggs at 10:02 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment