Desaru Half Ironman

Friday, September 08, 2006

A couple of friends are already at Desaru doing some triathlon event on this Saturday. IMD, SV, Cfred, Loneshark, Andy, Charmane and Sotong (I think).... Good luck guys!! IMD and Shutehelup will be doing Putrajaya runs on Sunday. Here goes crazy....

Alrighty!!! My battle scars from Trailblazers seem to be fading. Healing, so to speak.

The raspberry cheesecake I ate last night tasted like my Oreo cheesecake (booooo!!! Shameless) *thumbs down* Just like what Kay has mentioned before. I understand what he meant when he said, it tasted a little too cheesy. I kinda agree. Maybe I should add water?? *choke on crumbs*

Posted by Muggs at 11:18 PM  

2 comments:

Hi there!

Wow, u so serious about ur shoe mileage wan ah? salute.. salute!!

Do visit my blog ya!!
http://pm1.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...
7:02 PM, September 09, 2006  

yeah.. I just did. You're from PaceSetter?

Muggs said...
10:37 PM, September 09, 2006  

Post a Comment