Landed: Pudong, Shanghai

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Grabbing my pack and heading for Pudong Airport, Shanghai. I did require a bit of reading before falling asleep on the plane. Landed at 3.10pm and major jam at the immigration at Shanghai Pudong Airport. It took me almost an hour before I claimed my luggage and took a cab to my local office. I wanted to take the MagLev train very much. But, I was running short of time. Reaching office, I downloaded some mails before heading out for dinner with the local office boss. I checked in at the hotel alone, unpacking my stuff. I got to do some reading and watching Stephen Henry on TV. He is still good, though he has aged quite a bit.

I have already gotten some feel of “SinCity”. Not that I am experiencing something, but through monitoring people.

Posted by Muggs at 6:17 PM  

1 comments:

enjoy ur stay over there and take care. :)

Anonymous said...
9:48 PM, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment