Sigh... No Escape

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Reaching 盐城, this is mainly a manufacturing city. I do not think there is any interest pictures for me to capture. The number of people per square meters is definite less than Shanghai.


Upon reaching the bus station, it is pretty obvious that we are from elsewhere (even with my China colleague). We were charged RMB $30 for less than 400m!!!! Fortunately, we gave a call to our partners and found that it’s just a stone throw away!! Pirates!! We checked into the hotel and met up with the partners and customer in the room. We went out for dinner and I get to see a wedding at the restaurant we were at. Not a great difference. Pretty interesting… they even served something like Risotto. The next event, I could not escape. Entertainment. I could not go back alone to the hotel since I am sharing the room with my colleague. I cannot use an excuse like “running” too. Of course, nothing much happened. But, I didn’t feel comfortable with the so called entertainment. I can only say that looks can be deceiving. Well, looking on the bright side, I learned how to play a dice game. But, it was more of a white washed. All of them were asking me to relax and just enjoy. Enjoy?! I think I enjoy a 10 or 21km slow run better. Maybe an online game. How about a good slow tea session?!! Since I am a foreigner, I downed quite a number of drinks. I still prefer runs to drinks. Stoned, I just wish to go back home. I miss my bed… absolutely. Super uneasy. I prefer the company of friends and teh tariks.. not these.

Posted by Muggs at 12:58 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment