Showdown Of Skills

Friday, September 22, 2006

Yesterday night, I was covered in cold sweat. Rather worried that stuff might turn out to be disastrous, I had to use the "Dial-A-Friend". Fortunately, the upgrade turned out okay with just a few harmless error messages. Tried the salty version of LaiLiaoXia with some other dishes, we ended the night at 11pm and I was already super sleepy.

Late night before and I still have an early morning train to catch for today to 无锡. From what I understand, the trains have hard seats and soft cushions for our selection at different rates. Surprising .. the soft cushion cabin, with air-conditioning, that we took is rather clean. Minus the toilet smell, if you are sitting hear the toilet .... that it. No pictures of 无锡. Just there to conduct training and back.


Some of them wanted "enjoyment" tonight, I found myself some silly excuse, wanting to back to the hotel. "I need to run 10km". Viola!! I skipped the entertainment. Its my choice!

Posted by Muggs at 11:20 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment