Burn Rubber Soon!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Colleagues here bought me a farewell lunch at a SzeChuan restaurant. Great ready to drip some saliva and wet the floor.



Burp!!!


Good heavens... after all these days of rest and food, I would want to put on my faithful LandrethII and burn some rubber. I can get back to my swim as well. I need to feel the gliding sensation. I have lots of things to try out.

In another few hours time, I shall grab my Tatonka backpack, laptop bag and a bag of teapots, cups and tea to board the plane. I have learned more from this trip.

Posted by Muggs at 4:38 PM  

2 comments:

waiting for you to come back...and then we can makan some more!! :)

Renohtaram said...
10:41 PM, September 30, 2006  

Welcome back...

Wei u making me very hungry u know. =P

Thundercat said...
11:42 AM, October 01, 2006  

Post a Comment