A Quick Dash Visit

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Since BengTrainer was still feeling a little wozzy yesterday, we decided to pay them a visit at the ward today. I had to do a quick disappearing act during lunch time with RLEK. I bought some nourishment for the mummy and food for the dad. Beng Jr. screamed with his eyes closed. One tough cookie! Hungry? Maybe? This little fiery bundle of joy is one cute fella. Beng winked at me, "Fatherhood? Join us!"

This ain't no recruitment poster / slogan!
There are just some thoughts. But, I shall just leave them where they are.

Running late for the usual run today due to last minute meeting at customer's office. By the time I reached, I saw most of them crossing the traffic lights just in front of my cab. Late. I began typing my report since I am alone. Compass and SV came ... later than I am. Since I'm still in my office wear, I told them to go ahead. 5 minutes later, Cfred arrived too. But, I guess he wasn't going to run. We chatted about their recent race on Desaru. Let me do my Ironman 70.3 Triathlon next year!

Posted by Muggs at 10:39 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment