SMS-O-Plenty

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tomorrow, I will have to take a medium distance road trip on a 4 hours car ride to 盐城. As planned, it will be a night’s stay at 盐城 as well. I would have to shelf the plan for heading out to Nanjing Road to Friday night because I need to prepare the training notes for 盐城’s training. I recalled that there is a tea shop near my hotel area and I decided to visit it before dinner. I managed to get a fair good tea at a reasonable rate. *Smileys* A quick noodle dinner (for tradition) and I am back in the hotel room to start on my training notes.

Yay! AGB will be here on Friday night as well. Coincidentally, we will be taking the same plane back home!! Woopeee!! I have not seen AGB for ages! We would have lots to talk about. However, AGB is on a packaged tour. Getting nearby seats would be extremely difficult. This flight is said to be full.

I can only read SMSes and can't send them. Must be my provider's problem. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. My phone has been beeping (SMSes) and even calls from morning till 10.30pm, last one from Renohtaram. *Grateful* The follow call does NOT count.

Doing my own laundry and then reading a book with coffee in hand, my room phone rang.

Lady: Did you call my number?
Me: What number?

Lady: You called for massage, right?
Me: No. You got it wrong.

Lady: Room ABC, right?
Me: No, I did not call or ask for anything. *taps fingers*

Lady: You want massage?
Me: No. (NB. Nice try….)

Lady: Sorry for disturbing.

Hello. Wake up your idea!!! Bloody fools. Why do I always get such calls? Same when I was here 2 years ago (even at a different hotel?). Just let me read my book. Alright?

Posted by Muggs at 11:50 PM