L-O-S-T

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Leaving for the airport at Shanghai on a cab, I chatted with the lady cab driver. She asked me what business brought me to China and it lead to me talking about being single. She asked me if I would like to get to know her 26 year old daughter. Ha!

Touched down at 5am and I reached my home at 6am. I wanted to run so bad that I changed to my running attire and went out. My dad thought I was crazy. Maybe I am, afterall. I enjoyed the feeling .. something that I have not had for a long time. My right knee ached a little though.

I rushed back home to bathe, get changed and headed off for a badminton session at Toa Payoh CC. Sigh!!! I forgot to bring my ID along, resulting in not able to borrow books from the library there. I moved over to Geylang East library and found my books eventually. Now, I know.. where to get them.



Next event, 2 lost lambs, half a dozen pairs of chopsticks and a great time. Small affair. Thanks everyone.

Posted by Muggs at 11:30 PM  

4 comments:

it was a good makan session :)

Renohtaram said...
12:22 AM, October 02, 2006  

Not bad for a biz trip - get good food and match-making sessions! You should go for a longer period.. might come back with a Shanghai lady who can make you GREAT FOOD!! Hahah

Juzz said...
5:10 AM, October 02, 2006  

Wow! The food looks delicious! :-D Yummy!

Anonymous said...
12:52 PM, October 02, 2006  

glad you guys enjoy the pics, just as I enjoyed the food and company.

Muggs said...
2:21 PM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment