Messed Up

Sunday, December 11, 2005

With the recent constant battles, my world is in a total different pace, order, and perspective. Chaotic, pretty much sums up everything and I am fighting to keep my life in order. I just need to bear with it for these few months, to execute my plans. Persevere.

I was pumping air into my dusty GreyHound and it breaks my heart to see it lying there, unused. Same goes for my BlackSteed. Unhappy. :(

Past 2 days... had dinner with ex-colleagues from PS... Yesterday, testing some stuff in the office and then met EndlessTrail for a movie with his friend. Thanks for the invite! Walked and spotted MindsCafe along the way. Hah!!! I saw 3 different groups of ex-colleagues from TD and a Poly classmate. EndlessTrail said, "I have lost count of how many friends you have met along the way." LOL. Relax.

Hmm... today, I did more testing in the office before heading over to Orchard for a while. Next stop, Chini & 54Brownie's baby 1st month celebration. Met several MenInGreen mates there. We chatted about another upcoming event for 3 weeks later and for the 4th week too. All.. kiddies birthday. SailorLee's little kiddo is getting cuter each day! Shy little fella. Not that shy with little girls. Just like his dad. The talk of the town was Conan & Xena being secretive. LOL. Don't look at me... I'm not in the photos. Act blur is the best policy. No interrogation please. I popped over to Borders, browsing mag before I headed home. Zonked out in the bus. The girl that sat beside be zzzz too. Dangerous man... if my head tilts and touches her, its embarrassing. Sleeping with motion control in a bus is an art. Much sought after skill. Tired.

Ahh... I like X'mas songs. I was soaking up and setting myself in the festive season moods as I was browsing in Borders. Ring-a-Ding-a-Ling X'mas songs in the air. Yeah.. its a double edge sword. Feelings working on me and against me. But, more good than bad. *thumbs up* Ho.

I did a fast 2km, then slow 1.5km today. Ankle seem to be holding on well. Seems like its back to basics. Square one. Nevermind about the stamina drop. It is not an option. No injury is a priority. Thankful.

Posted by Muggs at 11:49 PM  

2 comments:

Dont worry fren, help is coming soon. The lab is sending down a new product for your ankle.

Philip said...
7:27 PM, December 12, 2005  

thanks bro!!

Muggs said...
12:19 AM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment