Runners High Night

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Yeah, I had a not so great day in the early morning to noon. I tried to contain it and not let it affect me. Seems like I have to write a program using coding if then else statements to guide me through repetitions of such incidents. Later part of the day improved with me taking some initiative to utilise my time. Cleared some work.



Evening came. I reached Esplanade at 6.30pm. I was early, saw DO and he told me Penguin was already here. We had to play punk in order "reserve" some seats. No choice. We are expecting a big turn-out today. I was really hungry at that time and I ordered some fried rice to fill my growling stomach. Slowly, one be one.. .. runners started to come. Daisiki shook my hand and called my nick and I didn't even know who she is. Cool! Finally, meeting her in person. Another new face, DiverRunner. Heard of, but unseen till today. When Yojanjan arrived, everyone was high! We almost wanted to queue up and give her a hug. Tiwazz went to buy Hala Laksa from IMM. Wildcat went to buy Katong Laksa from I-have-no-idea-where. BrokenRunner made special makan. Bee bought Don Pies. DO got 3 cakes from BreadTalk - one for birthday girl, Penguin, one for fastest marathon girl, Carine and one for bravest marathon girl, Yojanjan. Everyone was chatting and I move from spot to spot. We occupied a total of 4 tables in all. I have not been having such a good time for a while. Food, laughter, new faces, chit chats. It was excellent! I hope to see you guys again!

Teh Tarik Fall In:
TLR, Fd, Daisiki, Sha, LaoKaYu, BrokenRunner, Cokiee, LehLioGirl, DreamRunner, Carine, DO, Taz, DiverRunner, Mythos, Cheow12, Violet, Astrogirl, Alvo2102, Meteor, Wildcat, Tiwazz, Kops21, Cosmic_wind, 136Fallschirmjäger, Philip, Jennifery, Balasing, Yojanjan, Chpear, Sxuanjing, Novaflux, Penguin, Flip, Bee and IronmanDreamer

Posted by Muggs at 11:57 PM  

2 comments:

Nice comic strip, Bala! :)

Renohtaram said...
8:34 AM, December 11, 2005  

thanks!!,... still need to edit a little.

Muggs said...
10:44 PM, December 11, 2005  

Post a Comment