*Shwishhhh*

Monday, December 12, 2005

Here comes more arrows. 60 over mails with a bloody big arrow. I'm already handful with a few and more caught with my teeth. "Sir, I think we've got ourselves a Bloody Arrow(Not the Broken Arrow)!" Let me get my Walls of Barb wires up and I promise you a battle you will never forget. Shall stop here. *War Cry*

The only happy thing for this time of the year. 2G Glass Gathering!!! I am so thankful that each round, this time of the year, we would have our gathering. A get together session to catch up with one another. However, this year, it would be on 25th Dec. Going to clash with Ultramarathon. So, I might be turning up, slightly late. Class 2G is still the best! Looking back, 18 years since we first knew one another. Retro.

Posted by Muggs at 11:48 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment