Trips & Holidays

Monday, December 19, 2005

Trips. I mean really, truly holiday trips. Recreational, work tossed aside. I have not been on one for a really long time. It seems like I have a few trips that is going to happen in 2006. Some long, some short trips.

Due to my plans, I have been rather conservative about trips materialising. It seems like, I can relax a little now. Of course, I have thousands of places that I would want to visit. But, I need to be realistic. As 2006 approaches .... I hope I can get to travel and add more stamps on my passport. Do some photography on trips, maybe even drawings too. I think I've lost a part of me ... *really?* .. from battles and fire fights of recent years. Battles that are only necessary. I've gained battle scars and grown slightly wiser.

There is always this saying ... Gimme a break.

Posted by Muggs at 11:35 PM  

4 comments:

U hv acquired battle scars,one of them dun happen to be across ur left eye like a pirate?;)Grown wiser...like an owl..good..just dun become bitter..life too short to be a bittergourd,hehe

daisiki

Anonymous said...
12:43 PM, December 21, 2005  

thanks daisiki. No so much on bitter.. but,.. probably stressed out. Recovering on it.

Muggs said...
2:51 PM, December 21, 2005  

I've got a rather silly target, which is to fill up my passport with stamps before it expires. Don't think it's really possible, unless I start heading to JB every other weekend. But, that'll almost be cheating, wouldn't it? Heh heh.

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
12:36 AM, December 22, 2005  

Same!! Although I can't fill them up, I still keep those passports. Consolidating the stamps of places I've been to.

Muggs said...
9:45 AM, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment