Life Plans, Battle Plans

Friday, December 16, 2005

I would like to blog down every detail in life, but I can't. At least, not these days. I was SMS-ing Kitty, Lambie and Beng for dinner. I stopped halfway through co-ordination. Overwhelmed by work. Sorry guys. My fault. Will catch up with you guys soon.

Battle plans. Started (at long last and at last). I know it might even take me foreover, okay, months to complete this. But still, I would proceed. In the process, I would receive more. Carry on, soldier!

How I long for each 8-ball pool sessions. Can't say that it is regular, just ad-hoc sessions. Each time, we would have great sessions (laughs included). All other tables are so tensed up and looked at us like we're a bunch of crazy students. Who cares?! As long as it helps me to destress.. count me in. Hmm.. should learn how to play 9-ball now.

Something that I didn't blog down. I bought a Canon A410 on Teh Tarik 2 Get-Together session, I mean on that day itself. Heck. I just needed a AA-batt digicam, low-res, I don't care. So far, I like it. Cheap and practical. No choice. My Canon A60 got wasted while loaned out. I loved that mean machine.

Stress. Well.. not really. Some have been asking me, my plans. Plans? About having my own family, of course. Whoa. Always sweat at these questions. Just had an IM chat with my friend who asked me. "What do you want?". Ha. My friend says the code of conduct of a gentleman is practically non-existant in males, these day. I retorted that culinary skills were once seen practised by women. Sheesh. I was interrogated if my standards were too high. In fact, they never were.

I have been waiting for Wallace and Gromit movie hitting the big screen soon! Yay!

Happy that my ankle is holding up pretty well for not. Could not say the same for my stamina. I had to trade rest for funny ankle. Bah!

Not much time to update on stuff. Just cut and paste the X'mas Template. Logout.

Posted by Muggs at 12:15 AM  

1 comments:

Wallace and Gromit... finally! been waiting for it to hit the big screen for like forever, lol...

~ Ling

Anonymous said...
9:03 AM, December 17, 2005  

Post a Comment