Missed Run

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Woo...there was a rather big turn out today. But, I failed to wake up. My alarm rang.. but, my bio clock switched it off. My hand, I was trying to say, my hand. Had a late night, last night, attended a funeral wake. By the time, I got back, replied mails and work stuff clearing. I think I had only like 4 hours of estimated sleep. Still!!.. I'll try to wake up, which I failed. I think they had quite a fun run today. I believe I would be able to join them tomorrow. Okay, back to testing and more work in office. =.=



Took this pic when it was raining outside. Alright, I was getting bored from all that testing.

Posted by Muggs at 3:52 PM  

2 comments:

Ooh .. new theme!

Nice pic too! I like the idea of focusing on the water droplets. Gives a bit of mystery to the background.

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
11:49 PM, December 17, 2005  

mine is amateur.... I've seen better

Muggs said...
1:17 AM, December 19, 2005  

Post a Comment