Windstruck

Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Korean movie is on cable T.V. again. Sometimes, lame movies can take one's breath away. At least, mine.

Went over to Sim Lim today with OCS, sending his PC for repairs. At the carpark, I saw someone in SGR Tees. It was Kay. He was with his friends. Runners world .. damn small.

Tomorrow, Ultramarathon event. I guess I will only be there for support. Not sure if I'll be running though. Evening time, it will be Sec School class gathering!! Woo-hoo!!

Year 2006 is just around the corner. Have you reviewed your achievements in Year 2005? Your goals? Resolution for Year 2006?

For now, Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Posted by Muggs at 9:04 PM  

2 comments:

Hmm ... talking about New Year's Resolutions, I haven't thought about it yet.

Better kick start my brain.

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
4:42 PM, December 25, 2005  

better start cranking our brains!!

Muggs said...
12:55 AM, December 27, 2005  

Post a Comment