M&M

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Meet and makan!! I was suppose to do a slow jog to Al-ameen to meet some runners for dinner. When I was ready to go from home, the sound of thunder left me thinking twice.. nah.. I shall take public transport there. True enough, it poured!! When I reached there, Tiwazz and Bug were already there.. drenched.. Obviously, they ran in the rain. Flip looked comfortable in her seat. We ordered some food and drinks. Tiwazz and Bug had just finished round one. Flip ordered nasi mutton... which looked like a heap of rice. She didn't exactly finish everything she ordered. TLR and Fd soon arrived.. and they ordered some more food. Sxuanjing arrived several minutes later too. Sxuanjing did surprise everyone by polishing her big plate of chicken rice, clean. We chatted about the recent events and other up coming ones. Spending time, laughing a lot. I had some prata. *Slurp*

Posted by Muggs at 11:46 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment